No products in the cart.
146e Etch And Protect
146e Etch & Protect Primer gives key adhesion to common structural metals as well as difficult substrates in one product. A single component epoxy system, Etch & Protect is the product of choice for pre-treating and/or priming “difficult” metal surfaces.
Fast drying, it can be applied by conventional or electrostatic spray and can be topcoated in as little as an hour. Applied in a thin film, it “etches” the substrate to improve adhesion of topcoats and increase corrosion protection. Under normal conditions, Etch & Protect can be left for up to three months without topcoat.
146e Etch & Protect is a high performance primer which is capable of giving key adhesion to common structural metals such as mild steel, aluminium, galvanised steel and other difficult substrates. 146e gives a primer coat without compromising substrate adhesion in one application.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT TOPCOAT
Selecting the most suitable topcoats is easy with Campbells Paints™. We have products ranging from simple spraying enamels through
to industrial-strength requirements, Campbells Paints™ have it covered.
• Provides a key adhesive coat and primer coat in one product
• Excellent for use on common structural metals, sich as mild steel, aluminium, galvanised steel and other difficult substrates
• Can be overcoated by most Evic topcoat products
• Will protect metal substrates situated indoors for up to three months
• When overcoated, it imparts excellent corrosion protection